The detailed schedule for the winter semester of the academic year 2020/2021 shall be established as follows:
The winter semester lasts from 01.10.2020 till 18.02.2021, and it includes:
- classes - from 01.10.2020 to 29.01.2021,
- Christmas break - from 23.12.2020 to 03.01.2021,
- winter exam session - from 01.02.2021 to 07.02.2021,
- midterm break - from 08.02.2021 to 14.02.2021,
- winter retake session - from 15.02.2021 to 18.02.2021.
All classes in the winter semester of the academic year 2020/2021 are planned to be carried out remotely with the use of DISTANCE LEARNING methods. It will allow for providing students with all the theoretical content of the classes planned for this semester, including lectures. It is permitted to conduct traditional workshops requiring access to specialist infrastructure on the premises of the University between 11th and 29th January 2021.
The organisational meeting will be carried out online before the beginning of the academic year. The students will be informed about the exact date of the meeting via e-mail.
Academic year timetable: