- The development of bio-friendly wood preservative to increase its durability.
- Stabilization of fungicides in wood protection with organosilicon compounds and natural and synthetic polymers.
- Determination of the VOC/MVOC emitted by a wood during its degradation.
- The use of guanidine carbonate as a component of flame retardants for wood.
- Obtaining novel materials with new and improved physicochemical properties from lignocellulosic raw materials:
- modification of wood and other lignocellulosic materials with chemical and physicochemical agents,
- pyrolysis and activation surface carbon obtained from lignocellulosic materials and modeling their porous structure,
- preparation of composites from thermoplastic polymers and modified lignocellulosic materials (composites WPC).