- Cutting wood processing
- Geometric structure of the wood surface
- Processing quality cutting wood and wood-based materials
- Statistical process control elements produced in the timber industry.
- Physical and mechanical properties of wood
- Ultrastructure cell wall
- FEA static and dynamic effects in the treatment and timber construction
- Non-destructive testing methods
- CNC machine
- Wear of cutting tools
- Safety of the construction and operation of machines and tools.
- stability studies, life and processing effects of in terms of blade geometry processing parameters and new materials used in the construction of tools working parts.
- Construction and operation of tools and woodworking machines
- Thermal wood modification
- Design and testing nodes construction of structures made of wood materials.
- Ergonomic equipment in the field who assisted techniques